The Botswana Medicines Regulatory Authority (BoMRA) is a body that was established through the Medicines and Related Substances Act of 2013, to regulate the supply chain of Human and Authority is looking for professionals to join their growing teams.
RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Reporting directly to the Quality Management Manager, the main purpose will be to coordinate the development, implementation and monitoring of the Enterprise Management System (ERM) within the Authority in order to maximize achievement of objectives and opportunities.
- Conduct regular risk workshops within the Authority to validate risk assessments.
- Establish, maintain and monitor the corporate risks and opportunities register to capture the management of risks.
- Assess functional risk action plans and their implementation to monitor the effectiveness of the ERM.
- Establish and review ERM documentation within the Authority to ensure alignment with ISO 31000.
- Use analytics to evaluate risk performance by functions to assess operational effectiveness and track risk tolerances and key risk indicators.
- Assessing internal and external environments to identify new risks and amend the profile of existing risks impacting on the achievement of BoMRA objectives and keeping track of emerging risks.
- Conduct internal risk audits within the Authority to ensure effectiveness of the risk management process.
- Identify project risks with project teams and risks associated with the Authority’s strategy to make recommendations for their management in line with ERM framework.
- Prepare regular progress reports updating management and the board on the status of the ERM.
- Conduct periodic risk communication and trainings within the Authority in order to promote awareness and educate employees and stakeholders on ERM issues.
- Identify and monitor fraud risks within the organization.
- Develop and implement of Fraud Risk processes, tools, policies, standards, and procedures in alignment with the Enterprise Risk Management Framework/Procedure and Policy.
You will have a Degree in Risk Management or Finance or Economics or Law or Business Management from a recognized institution with a minimum of three years’ work experience in risk management with a reputable organization.
Membership in a risk professional body. Training in and understanding of ISO 31000.
If you believe that you have the above capabilities, meet the minimum requirements and would like to grow with BOMRA, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and two(2) current referee’s details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Submission: 04 April 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a period of 30 calendar days