The Botswana Medicines Regulatory Authority (BoMRA) is a body that was established through the Medicines and Related Substances Act of 2013, to regulate the supply chain of Human and Authority is looking for professionals to join their growing teams.
ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, your role entails coordinating organisational development programmes and interventions that enhance organisational transformation, you will also come up with organisational development initiatives in order to build employee capacity and enhance organisational effectiveness.
- You will be instrumental in the implementation of the organisational talent management strategy, performance management processes, competency framework, and employee reward & recognition programme.
- The OD Officer will Contribute to the design and delivery of OD and change management processes and solutions that support the goals of the Authority to become a high-performance organisation, including initiatives which promote learning and career development.
- You will identify opportunities for organisational, team and individual performance improvement through undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews, and employee engagement surveying to uncover the barriers to highquality performance, and also conduct external benchmarking to source leading practices.
- The incumbent will contribute to designing and facilitating in-house learning events as required, work with the office of Communication and Public Education to foster effective communication and consultation processes and promote employee engagement.
- Furthermore, you will facilitate the annual performance plan and review processes, working with the Manager to ensure consistency of quality in performance management implementation.
- You will contribute to the development and implementation of the coaching, mentoring and attachment programmes to support employee growth and development.
- The OD Officer will implement the HR information systems to ensure effective utilisation of the talent management modules available on the Authority’s ICT platforms.
- You will perform any other duties as assigned in line with the role of OD Officer.
You will need to possess a Degree in HRM, Industrial Psychology or related field with 3 years’ experience in Organisational Development.
You will need the following competencies: Organisational skills, change management skills, event design and facilitation skills, employee performance management system coordination, ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives, strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills, excellent interpersonal skills are a necessity
If you believe that you have the above capabilities, meet the minimum requirements and would like to grow with BOMRA, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and two(2) current referee’s details to: email@example.com
Closing Date for Submission: 04 April 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a period of 30 calendar days
|Closed, Multiple Vacancies